Table of Contents
How about cooking artichoke, one of the health-friendly vegetables, which finds a special place in all recipes and olive oil dishes with its vitamin and mineral values, with a vegetable mixture known as olive oil and garnish?
It is necessary to celebrate the arrival of artichoke, which has started to take its place on the market stalls with the arrival of March, by preparing a healthy table. Artichoke with olive oil, one of the most popular recipes with olive oil, is here with a step-by-step explanation!
Before I forget: If you are one of those who consume artichoke not only for its taste but also for health, do not waste the leaf parts. They may not have a place in this recipe, but you can use them raw or with olive oil to make salads
Ingredients for Artichoke Recipe with Olive Oil
- Preparation Time30Min
- Cooking Time1Hour
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 potato
- 1 large carrot
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 8 artichokes, peeled
- Juice of 2 freshly squeezed lemons
- 1 glass of water
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 bunch dill
- Calories (For 1 portion)266
The Tip of the Artichoke Recipe with Olive Oil
Take care to soak the fresh artichokes, which have been removed from the stem and leaf parts, in lemon water so that they do not turn black.
Cooking Suggestion for Artichoke Recipe with Olive Oil
Instead of dry onions, you can prepare a raw artichoke dish with olive oil with a mixture of finely chopped scallions, dill, and peas.
How to Make Artichoke Recipe with Olive Oil?
- Fry 1 diced onion with half a glass of olive oil in a pan until lightly browned.
- Add diced and boiled, potato and carrot on it, and fry it like this for 2-3 minutes.
- Take your garnish from the stove 3-4 minutes after adding 1 cup of peas to it.
- To prepare the sauce in which you will cook the artichokes, mix the juice of 2 squeezed lemons, 1 glass of water, 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
- Place 8 artichokes in a large pot and put the garnish you prepared on them.
- Pour the lemon-water mixture into the pot.
- Serve the artichokes cold on your tables, bon appetit.
- Then close the lid and cook until the artichokes are soft.
Serving Suggestion for Artichoke Recipe with Olive Oil
You can drizzle extra olive oil on the vegetable dish with olive oil that you serve cold.